CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
Investment Research Intern
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hard-working, enthusiastic person who would like to gain a first-hand experience in multi-strategy investment firm.
Who we are: Blue Wire Capital invests in innovative companies which are changing status quo across industries and creating new economies and investment opportunities. The role is London-based and applicants should have a passion for investing in high-growth companies.
Internship Position: An Investment Research Intern will work with Investment Director to improve investment research process and develop tools for tracking high growth technology companies to identify co-investment opportunities with the selected venture funds. This intern will learn about our existing investment process and assist with ongoing work related to it. The intern will also help with various other projects at Blue Wire Capital.
Time Frame: As part of our ongoing intern program, we are currently looking for a Autumn/Spring intern, beginning as soon as available.
- At minimum, active engagement in a course of study leading to a B.A. degree or
- its equivalent, or a college graduate. Graduate school enrollees and candidates
- with graduate degrees also considered.
- Active interest and experience in investing
- Preferably actively pursuing the CFA designation
- Personal maturity and a professional focus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Passionate about quality
- Ability to take initiative
How to Apply: Applicants should submit an email with a cover letter and resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.